Our Leadership Team
ENGAGING CULTURAL GROUPS & BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY
ECWA is umbrella body representing 36 sub ethnic communities and groups from Equatoria region of South Sudan and privileged to have a diverse, multicultural volunteers and staffs that represents the diversity of the cultures, languages we support.
Our volunteers, staffs advisory committee and leadership team speaks many different languages – from; Acholi, Azande, Avukaya, Bari, Baka, Balanda-Boor, Buya, Didinga, Dongotono, Hariot, Ifoto, Jur (Beli-M|odo|), Kakwa, Kaliko, Kuku, Lango, Lokoya, Lopit, Lugbwara, Lulubo, Lukuru, Madi, Makaraka,
Moro-(Moru), Moro-Kodo, Mundu, Imatong, Jiye, Mundari, Nyangbwara, Otuho, Pari, Pojulu, Tid, Tenet,Toposa .
Many of our staff are former migrants and humanitarian entrants who understand the complex issues facing new arrivals and transition of settlement and community engagement capacity building.
BOARD ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Clement Warile
- Michael Gylon
- Edward Massmno
- Herman Awola
- Lillian Ruben
SUB ETHNIC COMMUNITY LEADERS & VOLUNTEERS
- Henry Leke, Kajo keji Sub Ethnic Community leader
- Brown Ano, Moru Sub Ethnic Community leader
- Samuel Moini, Ma`di sub ethnic community leader
- Charles Wani, Bari sub ethnic community leader
- Patrick Dako, Azande sub ethnic community leader
- James Likambo, Logbara, Keliko & Kakwa (LKK) Sub ethnic community leader
- Oseaf Mela, Otuho sub ethnic community leader
- Paul Oyoo, Acholi sub ethnic community leader
- Clement Lobojo, Pojulu & Nyangwara sub ethnic community leader
- Volunteers are encouraged to join the team.